PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

buck67

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2010
Little Rock
My daughter, Rachael, had the privilage of playing Frosty the Snowman last night in her school play. Just so happens, I had a brand new MM Cob that she could use to put the finishing touch on Frosty. Thanks Larry :)
Rachaelwithcob.jpg

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Seeing that pic brought back memories of when my baby was is a school play at about your daughter's age.

She's now 33, and has 3 kids of her own. I was thinking that you should put that picture, pipe and costume

away, if possible. When she's 60-something and she finds those things in a box at the back of a closet the

memories will be priceless. It's the little moments like the one you captured that are among the more important

things in life. Try to preserve them.

buck67

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2010
Little Rock
Kevin, I'm sure that pipe won't last that long, I smoked it this morning. I had to throw away the filter because she drooled a lot while performing. It was soaked, but it smoked just fine without it. Probably better.

Larry, you are correct. Both of my girls are growing too fast. I wish I could keep them younger for a few more years but we all know that's not possible.

jwp159

Can't Leave
Jan 1, 2010
Really nice, I remember when my kids where that age, the pic brought back nice memories

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Great pic, enjoy them before they are grown and gone on you, which will be here before you know it.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Very cute kids... you're a lucky man.
I love kids, but John Wayne said it best: "Every size they get seems to be the most lovable... Kind of a shame kids have to grow up into people".

jimbo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2010
BRAVO! Keeping the pipe tradition alive for Frosty (as well as for Santa) is IMPORTANT to the continued life of our hobby! :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.