Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I've already started breaking her in, and she burns really well. I love the aroma of a very aged briar. I can custom carve a band for something you have, or we could work something else out. Feel free to PM me, but post that you did, because I seem to miss a lot of PM notices on here.

Thanks again!!

antbauers

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Wow, different and creative. Both very nice. Any pictures of other ones you have done?

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
That is some very fine work, cosmic! Hopefully this thread gets alot of attention, so as to fill your free time doing more band work. Id love to see more of your work around here. Kudos!

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
There are a lot of talented craftsman on the PM forum doing great work. I can't say that I've seen the work of a silversmith yet though. Awesome work cosmic -Thanks for sharing.

redbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2013
Wow... That first one is just awesome. Great work! Never seen anything like it, it's so awesome it's dripping awesomeness :worship:

Thank you again, gentlemen. I've been banding for about six months, but jewelry in general since 1978. I haven't been taking pictures of the regular band repair jobs, because they've usually been just plain gold or silver bands on customer pipes, nothing fancy.

These two were for myself, using some antique briars that were given to me by the local briary owner, in exchange for doing some other metalwork. These were the first that I have gotten creative with, but I will have more pictures as I do more of this type work.

However, I have made custom eyeframes in silver and gold for reenactors and folks that just want something different.
If you would like something unique, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me. It has been fun melding my work in metals and stones with my passion for pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.