Not open for further replies.

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
Hey Bob thanks for the help bud, i have got it to work thanks :D

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Looks like a nice collection. Smooth meerschaums are nice I have to say. So if you can find one grab it.

thekiltedchaplain

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 11, 2011
Very nice. I especially like the second from the right. I have a peterson in that shape and its a great pipe.

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
That's the kilarney red, for some reason i don't seem to enjoy smoking that pipe maybe i haven't got the right tobacco for it yet.

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
th_snapshot-1.png

About 2 days ago i posted 3 pictures of the pipes i would like to own. Yesterday i phoned a tobacconist to check the availability of one of the pipes and ordered it there and then as it was available. Today 7/7/11 @ 12:00 gmt i recieved my new pipe to add to my collection. Here it is

cburke111

Lurker
Jul 5, 2011
great pipes man i love the wyse where did you get it? but whats the deal with the new meer? is it estate? i have never seen that kind of coloration it looks almost burnt! is that by design?

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
cburke i can't remember where the wyse came from what i do know is i have had it a long time it does need some work doing to it though maybe when i'm confident enough i'll sort it out. The meer is how it came the burnt look is part of the design. When i saw it i liked it so i got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.