PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
One caveat, rcstan - if your daughter is anything like my son, she won't differentiate between "puffing on" and "filling the internal workings with slobber", so you may want to start getting in the practice of a pre-bowl swab with a pipe-cleaner. Believe me, nothing is worse than loading up a bowl of your favourite blend, only to get a mouth-full of cold, stale drool and tars when you bring the bit to your mouth.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
lapipette-598x600.jpg
SPC's got just the thing for 'em:
http://www.smokingpipes.com/accessories/fun-gifts/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=84914

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
One of my granddaughters is obsessed with my pipes. Every time she comes over she has to have one. She now has a nice little collection of MM cobs and some beaters at home.Lately she has tried to get me to load up her pipe!

She also likes to come down to the shop with me and work on pipes.

raven-smokin_-pipes-008-large-600x450.jpg

raven-fixing-pipes-2011-04-22-001-1280x960-600x450.jpg

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
nothing is worse than loading up a bowl of your favourite blend, only to get a mouth-full of cold, stale drool and tars when you bring the bit to your mouth
@schmitz - thanks for the tip. I have had that experience a few times and not from the kid but from myself, sometimes I sit around with a full unlit bowl in a bent pipe and meditate, since no smoking indoors. Life happens around me and sometimes I forget I've used my little 317 Peterson System as a pacifier for the last couple hours ....

bailey331

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2012
I got into all kinds of trouble last week. My 14 year old girl loves the smell of my cherry pipe and wanted to try it. I handed it to her and let her hit it. My wife walked out and had a cow.

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Lovely kids and to be pipe smokers at that!

You should wait until he gets a job and say "remember those pipes you said daddy needed so bad" :P

gwynclan

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2012
My 3 year old daughter is usually waiting at the door when i get home. She loves to help pick out a pipe and tobacco for the pre dinner smoke. I have lost a couple of oz of baccy to the rug when she has helped but all in good fun and made the room smell great when vacuumed.

Status
Not open for further replies.