Must You Be in Favor of Aro or Non-Aro Blends?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil22

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 19, 2013
El Capitan Roberto, I agree with your post and appreciate your contributions to our tobacco cornucopia.

drcarlo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2013
Something happend to my taste. I smoked aros for years, then I got used to non-aros. Then I wanted to smoke my very favourite aro, My Own Blend Athena. It tasted horrible. A week or so later I somked it again with the same bad experience. Now, the dedicated pipe is finally "de-ghosted" and included in the regular rotation.

captainbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 5, 2010
I loved all of your posts. I really appreciate the responses to my Topic. We should all be greatful of Kevin's leadership and the unselfish dedication of the Moderators. I have been around on Forum's for a long time. This Forum is exceptional because of the leadership and moderation. It takes a lot to keep on top of all of what goes on. I've been there and done that. Our leader and moderators are excellent based on what I have experienced in any other Forum. In fact, since finding all of you, I do not participate in any other Forum. This is where you want to belong! Thank you, again, for your responses to my Topic.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

click to enlarge the beautiful artwork framed by Cornell and Diehl and delivered to me as a gift. What an honor!

hunterwold1

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2012
The friend who helped me when I started with the pipe has been smoking for many, many years. He plunged me right into English blends and I really enjoyed them. I have since tried some aros, Virginias, and VaPers but fall back to English as my go to blends. Works for me. My favourite at the moment is Frog Morton's Cellar. Not actually sure how to class it. I just know that when I smoke this blend the stars align and all seems right with the world.

captainbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 5, 2010
hunterwold1,
By all means, smoke what you enjoy and enjoy what you smoke! Thank you for your comment.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
I definitely tend to favor one way or the other, but I do have and smoke virtually every "category" of pipe tobacco. I think its definitely okay to have a preference, just not to "poo-poo" others who smoke otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.