Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmicbobo

Part of the Furniture Now
May 11, 2017
Now that I have two pounds of it, C&D Corn Cobb Pipe and a Button Nose. Most interesting and flavorful Toby I've come across

Mar 29, 2016
Orlik Golden Sliced
J.F.Germain & Son Germain's Special Latakia Flake now available in bulk from a store in the U.K.
Planta Presbyterian Mixture
Mac Baren Amphora Original Blend
McClelland Drama Reserve (Grand Orientals)
Low to medium strength tobaccos with a mild to medium flavor profile. As little casing and topping as possible for new smokers.

wy2w

Might Stick Around
Nov 10, 2015
C&D Epiphany

Irish Flake

Arango Balkan Supreme

C&D Pirate Kake

Nightcap

I should not be posting here. Smoking for 3 months and have tasted only 24 different varieties till date. However... here it goes.

Aromatic - I would suggest Amphora Full Aroma - you can taste the flavor as well as the tobacco. An alternative is Germain's Plum Cake - Fantastically s mellow and naturally sweet pale virginias, with just a small amount of aromatic topping. However it can be hard to get
Full English -Dunhill Nightcap beats everything by miles. Penzance is also a class of its own, excellent but hard to get, and the black market price makes is unjustified.
Oriental / Oriental Forward - Dunhill London Mixture. I still need more experience in this genre though.
Virginia / VaPer - I need more experience here, but a naturally sweet pale Virginia with a touch of Perique should be exquisite- I loved Germain's Royal Jersey Perique but I am sure there are better ones out there.
Burley and Semois - Yet to taste.

wilson34

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 4, 2017
great list folks- I feel a big order is about to be purchased. I can't fight the temptation :puffy:

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
Dunhill..

Nightcap

Liz Mixture

London Mixture

Royal Yacht

Aperitif
GLP..

Gaslight

Key Largo