PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Pink Floyd all the way. Pipers at the Gates of Dawn all the way to the newest stuff. My favorite album is The Final Cut.
Growing up, we used to go to the museum of natural history to watch the laser light show on the weekends.

loborx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 20, 2011
Dammit, this is tough! I flipped a coin and it is... The Stones.

bogie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2010
PINK FLOYD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stones dont even come close for me. i dont like anything from the stones lol

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Definitely Pink Floyd. But I have to add, these 2 bands are really not to be compared to each other, imo. It is apples & oranges, mind & body, day & night, sun & moon, pipes & cigars, Balkan Sobraine & Hal O' The Wynd. They both have their place, and neither one could ever really be a true substitute for the other.

mike68

Might Stick Around
Jul 25, 2011
I think it depends on if you want "depth" in your music or are you just looking to party...I prefer Floyd hands down but "Gimme Shelter" is one of the all time best rock songs ever....IMHO...
I am, and will always remain, thoroughly in awe of the fact that Keith Richards can still walk around however!

cajunguy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
I'm a huge progressive rock fan, but I have to go with the Rolling Stones on this one, if for no other reason than that Dark Side of the Moon has been played ad nauseum throughout my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.