PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikros

Lurker
Sep 13, 2012
/signed

Need to add this attribute to tobacco reviews :)
Sadly, my facial hair is terribly lacking for a beard especially, and a mustache is a bad look on me too.

Is it bad form to smell someone else's mustache if you can't grow your own?

mikros

Lurker
Sep 13, 2012
av8r, I imagine that would be a pretty common sentiment :) Maybe best to get a fake mustache or 3. Could trade them out for aromatics and otherwise, dedicate one to a favorite blend, lots of possibilities there.

checotah

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2012
I've always considered the moustache note to be one of the real benefits of piping... if someone of the fairer sex chooses to share it with me... JACKPOT!

revs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Utah
My wife said my moustache better only smell of tobacco as long as she is around. I better quit letting her read over my shoulder.

johncorosz

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
Well well...I must think about facial hair growth this winter to test this observation. I can say that my truck now has a scent that a friend noticed the other day as it "smelled like almonds and cigars"

:puffpipe:

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
I've always felt that the aroma of tobacco in my stache and beard is man cologne. As a matter of fact my everyday cologne is a spray of "Cigar" by Remy Latour which is made in Paris.

Aug 30, 2012
I read this newsletter and laughed. Every time I examine my 'stache note (one of life's great pleasures), my wife laughs at me. This being said, I could relate to the article.

dougc905

Lurker
Jan 3, 2010
Thanks for mentioning Movember, lordofthepiperings. A worthy cause. www.movember.com
"Moustache? But it's not Movember yet. lol. For those of you who don't know November is prostate awareness month "

hunter185

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2012
Somehow I just stumbled upon this one! Hilarious! I've caught myself checking my 'stache note' for a couple hours after a pipe! I notice that the aromatic tobaccos tend to last longer - someone mentioned Autumn Evening...I agree - most awesome stache note from that one!

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
I didn't realize I did that until I read this. I love the stache note after a pipe, but not so much on a cigar. After hearing about the Autumn Evening, I may have to crack open my tin to check out the stache note!

Status
Not open for further replies.