PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
Order Shipped 9-10-16

Now 20 days post "Shipment"

What has been the timeline on U.S. orders?
Dear (r) John ,
The status of your order from Saturday, September 10, 2016 with the order number xxx xxx has been changed.
New status: Shipment

For questions about your order please reply to this email.

mackeson

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2016
I wish I'd had the chance to try some of the original blends. My own fault for putting it off to "someday..." though.
I hope you get your order soon.

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
Yes in Stock

As I understand the email notification the order was shipped. Just curious as to what shipping time have been experienced.

calabashed

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 10, 2015
It took 10 days for me, plus a few more days to get to the post office and sign for it since International DeutschPost is classed as Registered on this end. Any chance your post office has got it but neglected to leave you a pink slip?

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
sorry to hear about the delay, smokingpipes usually gets my order to me in 4 days, great service there, just saying

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
^^^ Makes sense. I don't mind waiting a couple months, I am very patient. Just did not want to sit on it, and find out package is MIA.

Thanks guys for the info.

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
Just got it yesterday, "16/5 The New" Virginia, Dark Fired Virginia, Burley and Perique.

5 weeks. No problem waiting for me. Just reordered some more. It is a fine blend.
"16/5 - The New" = "A natural Curly Mixture full and strong flavor.

A high proportion of Curly Cut Virginias with dark fired Virginia refined with Burley and Perique make this mixture honest and deep in flavor."

Status
Not open for further replies.