PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

illicitdreams

Might Stick Around
Oct 24, 2010
Unknown Maker says "Czech" on the side.

DSC00382.jpg

Paul's Cayuga "Fine Craft" Was given to me with a pipe rack and humidor I found for free on Craigslist.

DSC00383.jpg

S&R Woodcraft "Yard Pipe"

DSC00384.jpg

Missouri Meerschaum Cob

DSC00385.jpg

I have a few more, including a Paul's Cayuga "Gondolier" I haven't photographed yet...

illicitdreams

Might Stick Around
Oct 24, 2010
Here's the rest of the bunch.
Paul's Cayuga "Gondolier" also thrown in with the other one.

DSC00693.jpg

Cheap Meerschaum bought on eBay before I knew anything about Meerschaum

DSC00690.jpg

Another eBay purchase... before I knew anything about pipes. Bought it as a spare.

DSC00691.jpg

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Awesome collection! I REALLY like the Paul's Cayuga "Fine Craft". It looks like it a real pleasure to smoke. Let's see your stash next!
-Jason

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I had one of those S&R yard pipes for my very first pipe. It was a pot and it was and will always be one of the finest smoking pipes I've ever had. It has since gone the way of the dodo and I miss it dearly. Fantastically seasoned old old briar.

illicitdreams

Might Stick Around
Oct 24, 2010
Firstly thanks everyone for the comments. Secondly... the replies.
@lordnoble I'll work on that. Though it's not much yet.
@cortezattic Can't beat free, I have yet to smoke that one, because I need to find out what the ghost in it is, because I love the smell of it before I decide to chase out the ghost.
@ohin3 That's my second yard pipe, I accidentally stepped on my first right as I was getting the bowl broken in. Now I start all over with the new. They are sweet smokers.
@igloo I like it, it smokes well, and has a very pleasing room note. The tin note is very strong on the berry in the description. But it is a cool smoke, but will bite if smoked fast.

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
I think you have made a fine beginning.....I, also, have enjoyed the S&R yard pipes...in fact I currently have four of them.

kcvet67

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2010
Stephen & Roswitha Anderson have been one of the best kept secrets in pipes for years. I have three of their main line pipes that are the equal of any Dunhill or Castello in smoking quality. They rarely come up on ebay, those of us who have them won't give them up. Steve's death last year was a huge loss to the pipe community. Roswitha is still carving pipes:
http://www.pipesandpleasures.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.