More mixers for the purists out there...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
http://www.fever-tree.com/index.php
I have only had the Indian Tonic Water and am currently enjoying it with Bombay Sapphire and a wedge of lime and I have to say that this is top quality tonic water.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
How is bombay saphire? I have tried new amsterdam gin before, I thought it was pretty good, but is bombay sapphire?

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I adore Bombay Sapphire and gin in general. I would love to try other top quality gins so if anyone knows of any please feel free to speak up. Any booze made of juniper is ok by me.

bubblehead33

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 17, 2012
Canada
i like Tanqueray better than Sapphire myself but thats just me. excellent with some grapefruit juice.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I do enjoy Tanqueray and I can't deny that the Snoop prescribed gin and juice makes a wonderful drink. Grapefruit juice and gin is terrific together.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Thanks for the tip on these. I did get to try the Fentimans Ginger Beer. I did enjoy it, but can't say I'm crazy about it. But I don't have a big sweet tooth...sort of prefer sour. I had wanted to try their lemonade, but the only thing I found locally was the GB and the cola. I'm going to try a different place next time that supposedly carries these Fever Trees.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
The Fentimans Curiosity Cola is so good. I have never made a habit of drinking soda, but when I want one I want one that is well made. Plus that stuff gives you a certain spring in your step and ehhhh...fire in yer pistol.

Status
Not open for further replies.