PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Hope you lot all have safe and happy holidays!

You’re a great bunch of gentlemen (and ladies), an amusing, amazing lot of interesting people, and a few knuckleheads, lol, and I truly enjoy your posts, friendly banter, and bizarre sense of humor. It is a treat to enjoy your company and occasionally learn something amazing in between the food fights and those threads doomed for closure by the mods. Especially a big thank you to the beleaguered mods for making this forum possible!

Enjoy the holidays and smoke a pipe for those who aren’t with us anymore and I look forward to seeing you all back after the dumpster fire that was 2020.

And now for a pipe and a beverage to celebrate!
Well said, and right back at ya'!!
Merry Christmas everyone, be well, be safe, and be happy!................ puffy

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
th

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hey, when do we open the presents? We're having filet mignon and sparkling wine by-and-by. We are so slow motion. The family will call before we know what they gave us. I'd like to work in a walk before the sun goes down. It's brisk, even a little raw here, with a wind, but sunny.

Reactions: dcon and shanez

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
Christmas ham is in the oven, sitting in my music room listening to LPs of 18th century carols with a cup o’ Joe and a meerschaum packed with Dark Rich Honeydew. Life is good.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas holidays in a similarly pleasant manner!

Soon, very soon, there will be hot toddies. ?

Reactions: dcon and shanez
Status
Not open for further replies.