PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

bent1

Lifer
Jan 9, 2015
WV
All the posts from Jim Inks ‘What Ya Smokin’, displaying those sweet Merchant Service pipes, the bug hit hard. Waiting for them to get back in stock for the last 18 months, I received am email they were available. This is the one my wife gifted to me,
IMG_1330.jpegIMG_1331.jpeg

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
All the posts from Jim Inks ‘What Ya Smokin’, displaying those sweet Merchant Service pipes, the bug hit hard. Waiting for them to get back in stock for the last 18 months, I received am email they were available. This is the one my wife gifted to me,
View attachment 274034View attachment 274035
Lovely pipe
Lovelier wife
You are a lucky man
Enjoy puffy

bent1

Lifer
Jan 9, 2015
WV
Here's an image of one of Mr. Crosby's Merchant Service pipes:

View attachment 274068

I believe that this particular pipe was one that was offered for sale by Butterfield's on May 28, 1982 as a part of an auction of items from his estate.

Incidentally, if I recall correctly, this model was the Merchant Service Special.

Elegant

DotAndBang’sPipes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 27, 2016
Orlando, FL
Beautiful pipe. Is that the smaller Bing? I have an estate MS Bing. It looks beautiful and smoke decently well. I was hoping to purchase another one but, between their instagram feed and their website, I'm completely confused as to when, where, and how to purchase one of their pipes directly!

bent1

Lifer
Jan 9, 2015
WV
Beautiful pipe. Is that the smaller Bing? I have an estate MS Bing. It looks beautiful and smoke decently well. I was hoping to purchase another one but, between their instagram feed and their website, I'm completely confused as to when, where, and how to purchase one of their pipes directly!
Mine is the standard / small size as I like a .750” bore for VA flakes. Mine was purchased from the website.