PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesgirl

Lurker
Dec 7, 2011
Just wondering if anyone knows where I can find this blend of tobacco, it's a brand made by Dan Tobacco. I remember trying to find it last year and had no luck. It has some great reviews, and since we live on a lake with tons of ducks, thought it would be neat to give as a gift.

pentangle

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 21, 2011
Genova-Italy
I whould like to smoke it,but i can't find here in Italy even is listed as available 8O Guess whould be a very nice alternative to EM in the aromatic line

Maurizio

mikesgirl

Lurker
Dec 7, 2011
Thanks Philip! I actually tried to order from their website one time, but I got lost with the german language and translation. I was afraid I would accidentally put in the wrong thing or amount, because it was very hard to understand. I've tried twice to order from an Australian website that has it, but it always pops up saying that they cannot deliver to the States. Oh well :roll:

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
You might try asking at one of the your local brick & mortar stores. I'm not sure, but it may be possible for them to special order it for you. That is what I have to do for most any tobacco here in Washington State.

mikesgirl

Lurker
Dec 7, 2011
Maurizio,
That is amazing, I'm not sure why it is so hard to find. You would think a lot of the tobacco sites online would pick it up and start selling it since it is reviewed so well! I see Dan Tobacco listed on many sites, but just not this particular brand, it's puzzling indeed! :?

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
Most blends by Dan Tobacco is hard to find right now. I had heard that they had lost their US distributor, but have heard they have another one now, some one please correct me if I'm wrong. I do know there is no one with HV in stock right now, and that is a Dan blend.

Status
Not open for further replies.