PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatanka

Lurker
Jan 2, 2011
I'm still floundering, trying each time to do something different than I did the last time, hoping it will "woik!"

It's good for training my patience - which I need. And yes, my wife will agree here! :(

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Seriously boys the guy needs help not a front row seat of which pic program is better. If it works for one it may work for tatanka. I think thats what uber was doing. Plus he is a mod let him do his job.

Keep trying tatanka. Love the name by the way.

tatanka

Lurker
Jan 2, 2011
Well guys, I have tried numerous times in the past hour. It comes to the "Upload" part and the photo never appears. It just keeps swirling around in "upload" mode. Once for over 5 minutes: no picture! do you suppose it's because I'm plugged into "electricity" and not burning regular gasoline? LOL

tatanka

Lurker
Jan 2, 2011
And what is a "mod" by the way? I'm really a conservative! LOL Vote Independent. Keep looking for a real Statesman. But I guess their time has come and GONE for good!

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
and what is a "mod" by the way?

It's short for moderator. I enforce the rules and what not. I don't know why photobucket is giving you issues, I've never had any. What Nemrod showed you should work as well. you could try here for more help: http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/instructions-for-posting-pictures

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
Wow this seems really fast to me, for signs of coloring already. But....that's cool.

I just realized that you were talking about my cigg holder. It isn't that fast actually. It's a very small piece of meerschaum. It's only around an inch long.
This is before it had any coloring

100_5178.jpg

This is my meer cigar holder

100_5179.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.