PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burley Guy

Lurker
Oct 18, 2019
Colorado
OMG, this stuff has been an absolute favorite, but I’m about to run out. Has anyone found a good match or substitute? I don’t smoke a lot of aromatic’s, but this one just sits so well with a splash of rum.

Reactions: diamondback

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
Howdy Burley Guy! I just had a tin up for sale.

Getting a new listing ready and I’ll put the McClelland’s Holiday Spirit (2012) back in for you.

Burley Guy

Lurker
Oct 18, 2019
Colorado

Getting a new listing ready and I’ll put the McClelland’s Holiday Spirit (2012) back in for you.

Sounds interesting. I’m new to this site and not sure how sure hiw to discuss price. IM?

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
Sounds interesting. I’m new to this site and not sure how sure hiw to discuss price. IM?

No problem!

I’m putting a group of 10 assorted tins (only have the one tin of Holiday Spirit) in the Tobacco For Sale/Trade sub-forum on Wednesday morning Central (~11:30am). I’ll send you a PM first thing after the listing ;)

Just PM me ASAP after it’s up if you’re interested. It’ll be PayPal Friends & Family, and I try very hard to ship same day, at the latest the next day.

Thank you very much for your interest!

Burley Guy

Lurker
Oct 18, 2019
Colorado
No problem!

I’m putting a group of 10 assorted tins (only have the one tin of Holiday Spirit) in the Tobacco For Sale/Trade sub-forum on Wednesday morning Central (~11:30am). I’ll send you a PM first thing after the listing ;)

Just PM me ASAP after it’s up if you’re interested. It’ll be PayPal Friends & Family, and I try very hard to ship same day, at the latest the next day.

Thank you very much for your interest!
Thanks, but today I got lucky. One of the fellows in my pipe club sold me a tin of 2017 Holiday Spirit and a tin of Christmas Cheer. Yahoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.