PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgrd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
My local tobacconist told me that they will no longer be carrying their "Paradise Found" bulk. It seems they get most of their tinned tobaccos from McClelland, so it wouldn't surprise me if their bulks are supply by McClelland too.
They describe Paradise Found as "Stoved and naturally aged, dark brown and black Cavendish. The essence of wild cherry and raspberry create a sweet smoke with a delightful aroma."
Aside from pipeinhand's Halfling's Leaf, it the only aromatic I smoke and I'm down to a couple bowls. I was hoping to tap into the massive amount of experience here to determine if that description matches a McClelland tinned tobacco so I can stock up :)
Thanks!
Edit: Corrected capitalization in title per Rule #9, L.

Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
My local tobacconist told me that they will no longer be carrying their "Paradise Found" bulk. It seems they get most of their tinned tobaccos from McClelland, so it wouldn't surprise me if their bulks are supply by McClelland too.
Chris all of Thomas Hinds bulk are McClelland's blends, they usually just change the names which I find frustrating. The good news though is that there should be a number on the bag which is the number of the McClellands Blend.
It sounds probably like this McC's blend, there's a good chance that it doesn't come in tins, alot of McC's bulks don't.

http://www.4noggins.com/mcclelland-bulk-mcr-mcraspberry.aspx
A wonderful Black Raspberry aroma distinguishes this well-rounded blend of Black and Golden Cavendish tobaccos. Rich, smooth and delightfully aromatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.