PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Just had a chance to look at the site for the first time and was pleasantly surprised to see an impressive selection of meers.

Reactions: MBSD Pipes

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Haha. That's the best compliment I've gotten in awhile.
Great site. Didn't know about you guys until you became a sponsor. We will be doing business. I had my eye on a few things but they sold out as I was looking. I have to act fast when I see something but I'm glad for your business. Keep up the good work.

MBSD Pipes

Lurker
May 18, 2023
Great site. Didn't know about you guys until you became a sponsor. We will be doing business. I had my eye on a few things but they sold out as I was looking. I have to act fast when I see something but I'm glad for your business. Keep up the good work.
We appreciate the support. While we can't replace the experience of a brick and mortar, we try. My wife does all of our shipping and accounting, and I work on listing and website.

We have a 13 year old who's sanded her fair share of stems)

• Love
Reactions: FurCoat and AJL67

proteus

Lifer
May 20, 2023
Connecticut (shade leaf tobacco country)
Following these folks since they opened ebay 2022 and more recently their website going live with FB announcement more or less in that order. Stumbled upon them looking for more Pete's on ebay. Seems like a great outfit from all their interactions with others and feedback on ebay is stellar. Looking forward to finding a unique pipe to buy from them.