PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
I took my Cavicchi Volcano out of the rotation.

So, it's 1776 Tavern in the Bjarne Free Form, Ezra Brooks two cubes.
A couple of others today include Carter Hall in Fist Full of Dollars, and Paladin's Black Cherry in Poker Chip.
It's been a good day.

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
Vanilla Cavendish "Saturday Night" blend from Goodfellas here in Victoria. Brigham #149. One of these days I'll try a cherry blend. Goodfellas has one: "House Tobacco Cherry Bomb - Three deliciously different cherry flavors -- refreshing Duke, fermented Maraschino and rich Kansas Sweet -- grace this balanced blend of lemon Virginia and Black Cavendish.". Sounds good.
Which one is it that you're smoking all the time, Pistol?
Simon

classicgeek

Apr 8, 2010
Jonesing: That's funny and very helpful. Apparently all of the bulk "house" tobaccos at my tobacconist are rebranded bulk McClellands! The descriptions on their web site are exactly word-for-word and some have the same name. I am in your debt, sir.
Simon

jayh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 26, 2010
smoked some University Flake in a Cristiano Dublin...heads a'spinnin.

dunendain

Jul 22, 2009
Nice being back online after have a computer crash. I am smoking a chocolate flavored blend that Brazz was kind enough to send me. It is a very nice aromatic blended locally in RI. This great coco blend came just in time. I was hurting from a pinched nerve, and was smoking my pipe for it pain soothing effect, and it was nice to have a tasty treat fall in my lap. Thanks again Brazz. I had to find a new apartment, so my life has been flipped upside down, and a kind gesture was sweet medicine indeed. That is the kind of friendship I have found the norm on this fantastically cool website. That pinched nerve really took me to the 7th level of hell. Bulging disk in neck, from years of playing to hard I suppose. I have missed you all, and if my 2007 laptop will stay fixed now, I can stay on the grid. Cheers everyone. I love this place, and don't let anyone tell you pipe smoking is anything other than a gift. My pipes and tobaccos have seen me through much tribulation. Happy smokes. Mick.

Status
Not open for further replies.