PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonesing

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 11, 2010
Wow, Cortez I bet that ten days really rounded the edges of that fine VA flake huh?
:>)
I identify. I bought a few ozs of BEF and "cellared" 4 or 5 in 1/2 pint jars. I carefully labeled and dated them....and, of course, then broke the seal a couple weeks later after I smoked the remainder I had kept out as working stash.
Larry's Blend/ Edward's Billiard

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Hi Rick. Anymore I just don't bother to jar my tobaccos expecting them to improve with age. I was pretty disappointed after a 2 yr. aging experiment wherein only one blend (5100) showed any improvement that I could detect. Maybe, in addition to my other issues, I've discovered that I'm also taste-challenged.
P.A. in a Butz bulldog.

wagnon85

Might Stick Around
Apr 25, 2010
Smoking my Dunhill trio, Nightcap, Early Morning Pipe, and Mixture 965. Mostly using my Peterson Sherlock Holmes Baskerville.
Also have a jar of Holiday, a tobacco store blend from years ago. And I have some Peterson Gold and Luxury Blend, but I have been preferring the Dunhills.
I have some Peterson Christmas Blend 2009, McClelland Christmas Cheer 2007, McClelland #M27 Three Cherry, and G.L. Pease Maltese Falcon all enroute, so I look forward to puffing on all four this month.
Also have a Peterson Killarney Ebony Pipe #408 and a Peterson Aran Pipe #80s coming as well, so I look forward to breaking those in.
Edited since I forgot to mention what pipe I am mostly using now.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
It would appear that I somehow managed to double post Don't really matter though because I am still smoking the same combo!

Status
Not open for further replies.