Maundering About with the Rinaldo...

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

danimalia

Preferred Member
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Great shot and a great pipe. it looks like an Italian artisan take on a Peterson system. There is a Rinaldo I have my eye on. Hope I have the money and chance to snag it after the holidays. I have no experience with the maker. How's your experience been?

pipedreamin

Feb 25, 2016
Great shot and a great pipe. it looks like an Italian artisan take on a Peterson system. There is a Rinaldo I have my eye on. Hope I have the money and chance to snag it after the holidays. I have no experience with the maker. How's your experience been?

They have a nice fit and finish, Rinaldo turns out a quality pipe, I think you'll be pleased. This particular is my favorite but I think I say that about every one when I'm smoking it:) I have another Rinaldo, a dublin from the silver line series, well made also, and beautiful but I find the style feels a bit too dainty in me hand.

Edit to add: This particular is not a system pipe as in the Peterson "well." Though I hear what you mean in terms of general shape. I've not seen a Rinaldo with that sort of 'engineering'

Reactions: danimalia