PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

vokaa

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 7, 2017
Heya guys!
I was wondering if there was anyone in the Maryland area who'd like to get together and smoke a few bowls some time? I have a couple friends who smoke, but they're all pure-cigar smokers, no one to truly appreciate a pipe smoke with. I'm located more north in Carroll County, but I'm willing to move around some to meet up with y'all.
Hope to hear something from ya!

jitterbugdude

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2014
I'm north of Main Street Cigar by about 20 minutes. I might show up but I never know what I'm doing from one day to the next.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I live in Hagerstown, not much up there (but 25 minutes to Boswells)

We have a pretty active Pipe club in Frederick, at Quartermasters Cigars.

The Chesapeake Pipe Club, used to meet at the Owings Mills Faders, but I believe that location is now closed. The club facebook page says their next meeting is Wednesday (10/11), at this location:

Puff & Quill Smokery

11100 Liberty Rd suite C, Randallstown, Maryland 21117
Welcome to the forum! I saw your intro earlier today, but didn't have a chance to reply yet.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
There's also a new pipe club in Baltimore, the Charm City Pipe club. I've never been, but I think they've been pretty active. They have a Facebook page as well. They meet somewhere in the downtown area.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=charm%20city%20pipe%20club

vokaa

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 7, 2017
Oooo! Okay! I'll have to try to make it to one of those meetups! I may be able to make the Wednesday one if any Marylanders, Pennsylvanians or Virginians wanna meet up around there.

Status
Not open for further replies.