PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbrandybuck

Might Stick Around
Aug 17, 2010
Massachusetts
I ordered 4 ounces of tobacco. This was my first time buying from them when putting in my payment information it asked me to check a box that said "I am responsible for paying all taxes on tobacco from my state or locality" but when I looked at the bill they did not include any taxes. Do they expect me to send a check to the government myself or by not adding the taxes to my bill does that mean there are no tobacco taxes that apply to me?
This is for people who have ordered from them and dealt with the sales tax.

strongirish

Can't Leave
Aug 20, 2010
Lake Conroe, TX
They are just saying they only charge the taxes in their state and are not responcible for paying your taxes in your state. Tech we are all supposed to pay them on our own.

jship079

Can't Leave
Oct 17, 2010
you are supposed to pay sales tax to your state on anything you buy that is taxed in your state. This is the big bitch of all the states loseing so much sales tax to internet orders. only once have I ever seen this come back on some one it was not internet it was driving across state lines to buy cigs. they got a suprise bill in the mail for hundreds of dollars that they should of been paying in taxs that they were not paying. NO one pays them and there is not much to worry about but if you wont to be honest you should pay them.

Status
Not open for further replies.