PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
Mark your calendars!!! The 2015 New Orleans Pipe Show will be held Saturday, Oct 3rd, 2015!!!!!! Please continue to register your email at the website for future announcements...
www.nolapipeshow.com
www.facebook.com/nolapipeshow

saint007

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 22, 2013
Best wishes for the venture, Toby!
Looking forward to loading a bowl of Vice & Voodoo :wink: My only request is that it be a Vaginia/Perique blend. Maybe invite the main Perique grower from St James Parish to promote their crop. I'm sure they would have some full leaf and other interesting promotional items to pique interest in Perique blends.

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
Gary,
I love that name...Vice and Voodoo...and I agree about the Vaper...gonna have to see what we can do about that...maybe a special New Orleans blend just for the show

saint007

Dec 22, 2013
Who's Gary?
Yup, a special blend for the show with a tin that folks might want to collect. But, it has to be really good.

saint007

Dec 22, 2013
No problem Toby, looking forward to the event.
Will be in New Orleans early tomorrow and will try and swing by the Perique Plantation in St James on the way back. Hopefully, I can get some photos.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
My only request is that it be a Vaginia/Perique blend.
This does not sound all that tasty to me....
Good luck with the show though. We need more pipe shows spread around the country and it seems there is not that many in the South, so kudos to you for organizing this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.