Mario Grandi Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

1adsarge

Jan 19, 2016
I got my first pipe from Mr. Mario Grandi in Italy and it is absolutely magnificient! The quality is superior, especially at the price I payed. It has some heft to it and the feel in the hand is awesome! I decided to smoke the first bowl with some Sutliff Chocolate Supreme tobacco. The smoke was cool and easy to sip. I am very happy with this pipe and will be looking at more pipes by Mr. Grandi in the future.
Cheers,

Jared

gtrhtr

Feb 2, 2016
Volcano!! Holy %#*{ look at the grain flow in the bottom picture. Well all the pictures for that matter. Congratulations! Did you buy it direct?

1adsarge

Jan 19, 2016
Volcano!! Holy %#*{ look at the grain flow in the bottom picture. Well all the pictures for that matter. Congratulations! Did you buy it direct?
I bought this through their eBay store. You can find them by searching for the seller name, futurepipes. As far as I can tell, Mario Grandi pipes are all they sell. I paid $118 shipped directly from Italy and it only took about 5 days to get it. It was an unsmoked pipe and also came as you see pictured, with a nice tamper tool and in a nice box.
Cheers,

Jared

rogers

Preferred Member
Mar 9, 2012
That's one badass looking pipe right there, brother. Congratulations.
:puffy:

lifesizehobbit

Preferred Member
Oct 23, 2015
Volcano shape; and very cool that the grain on the bowl almost resembles a cooled lava flow.
Nice pipe! Enjoy that one!

1adsarge

Jan 19, 2016
Thanks everyone! Second day of smoking it and I think it's my best pipe. If you get a chance, go check out their eBay Store. They have some awesome pipes on there. Have a great weekend everyone!
Cheers,

Jared

Status
Not open for further replies.