PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fred

Lifer
Mar 21, 2010
Good evening. It's Bishop's Move with the Pharaoh. Best to all.

http://pipesmagazine.com/members/fred/album/picture/486

clanobucklin

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2010
Good Eveningi All. Cortezzatic - sorry to have missed your post on the Sterling Question regarding Perique blends. To my knowledge the only blend that has perique is Royal London Dock. Jack has yet to create a blend with just perique in it...maybe he will read this and give it a try. Hint...hint.
Tonight I jumped around and couldn't settle on any specific blend - lot of half bowls - does anyone else have nights/days like that? You start smoking one thing - puff for a while...then nah!!! I think I will try (fill in the blank). Finally settled on Sterling's Millionaires blend - I can't get enough of it - rich with a fermented tobacco taste that just rocks. I am also enjoying Sterling's Tahiti Blend - which has a wonderful essence - can't describe - it's not Pina Colada - but something elusive and yummy. Tahiti Blend is not an overly sweet smoke - just mild and soothing. Ah what the hell..break out the blender and the grass skirts and lets make some Pina Coladas!

sparroa

Lifer
Dec 8, 2010
Had a second phenomenal bowl of Peter Stokkebye Balkan Supreme in as many hours. Whiling away the rest of my night with a healthy dose of Churchill's Port... Divine after an English mixture, I must say - balances the sweetness nicely...

Status
Not open for further replies.