PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bytor

Can't Leave
Jan 21, 2010
Washington
Black & Tan (local b&m blend - cavendish & burley) in a Mario Grandi Dublin.

pipesmoking.gif

sapo59

Can't Leave
Dec 29, 2009
H&H Anniversary Kake in a MM Country Gentleman. If any of you have not tried this 'baccy I highly recommend it.

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
A large bowl of Pipeworks & Wilke #191 in my good old (20+ years) Savinelli Estella EX. It's an aromatic blend that burns cool and is a great change up from my normal English.
Now I'm off to play cards with the boys at my local smoke shop.
Keep puffin and I'll check in later.

JC

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Lot's of catching up to do while puffing on PA in a GBD 'dog.
Welcome jcsoldit, I apparently missed the opportunity to greet you on your 1st post.

bytor, That puffin' smiley is a riot!

Bob, if, as I suspect, that Kaywoodie has a stinger, remember: Plumbing is for toilets.

oppie, An avatar switch?? You've been hanging with that cob-suckin' llama rancher too long.
Hmmm... lemme see, who else can I offend today....?

oppie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2010
Chicago
Cortezattic, It was only for a little while. I was a little bored. I switched back. It didn't feel right. LOL

dunendain

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 22, 2009
Hello all. I had quite a health scare. I let an infected lug turn into a bad case of pneumonia. I am better now. Thanks for the well wishes. I really missed you guys. I will try smoking some Peter Stokkebye Bullseye Flake today, and try to get caught up on happenings.

sapo59

Can't Leave
Dec 29, 2009
That's a terrible misfortune Mick. Glad you are felling better. Look forward to seeing you around in here more, Welcome back and try to stay healthy brother.
Smoking PA in a MM Pride with black coffee.

oppie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2010
Chicago
Dunendain, Sorry to hear about the health issue. Glad your back on you're feet. I hope you told them to send the bill to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.