PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudleydipstick

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2009
Benjamin Hartwell's Evening Stroll in a Baronet Bruyere.
Very nice for an aro and definitely nothing like the Argosy Black that turned me off to the idea of trying any new aromatics for the last couple years. I couldn't stand more than 5 puffs of Argosy, yuck.

raf66

Might Stick Around
Mar 2, 2010
Gawith's Perfection in a nice Jobey bent with a cup of nice hot coffee. It's my first time with Perfection and I rather enjoy this mild but flavorful blend. Also experienced TAD this morning and ordered some Rattray's Hal 'O The Wynd and McClelland's Frog Morton online from Mars Pipes and Cigars. This hobby is becoming a might expensive. Enjoy your Sunday everyone.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Milan Tobacconists' 205 Cavendish, a blend of bright Va., Perique, and a non-aromatic Cavendish which makes it very mellow and a little chalky (in a pretty good way.) Whenever I smoke this I think of unsweetened cocoa, but I can't really say that it actually tastes like it.

jnkc

Lurker
Mar 2, 2010
Smoking Balkan Supreme from a Missouri Meerschaum while enjoying a few beers. Trying to remember to use the bic and not the zippo to light things up! :D

bytor

Can't Leave
Jan 21, 2010
Washington
1Q in a Mario Grandi bent volcano.
First bowl of the 1Q...not a bad smoke so far. Pretty mild, and "Mama" approves of the aroma!

Status
Not open for further replies.