PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Aging_Hipster

Might Stick Around
Mar 6, 2021
I think they're great pipes for the money and wouldn't hesitate to buy more. The dark brown one on the lower left (Oom Paul?) had a stem pin that fit too tightly, giving it a tight draw, so I filed it down with an emery board and now it smokes perfectly. The big gramophone looking one on top has a huge chamber and smokes better than any other pipe I have and I have some of the big names. The green one has a minor blemish on the outside of the bowl. Not noticeable to anyone but me and in no way effects function. The later two have 9 mm filters, but come with an adapter. They both came from Italy via FedEx and arrived within a week. I am very pleased with these pipes and will buy several more.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
In the end branding is probably the biggest sales tool, yet the precise relationship between the backlog of pipes so represented and the actual. pipe of your consideration is best realized in the mind of the marketer, which they hope wholeheartedly to instill in you.

Again, comparable pipes of a revered rand can sell for 100s of dollars more thin a less revered competitor.

I say this in one breath and then bow to the God of brand in the next.

Reactions: Aging_Hipster

Aging_Hipster

Might Stick Around
Mar 6, 2021
Just smoked some Fusilier's Ration in this pipe. As far as I can tell, they're about as well made and smoke as well as any other pipe. I will have no hesitation in buying more of them.

Reactions: Jacob74 and aquadoc