Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiujitsubowl

Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
Here is some progress on my man cave. No furniture yet. Going thrifting later for a tobacco cellar cabinet. Wife wont let me smoke in the house so its more for beers, board games, and xbox haha. One day it will be my smoke lounge.
photogrid_1439150680997-600x600.jpg

ericusrex

Lifer
Feb 27, 2015
What's in the bass case?
I like your anti-theft deterrent. Two Samurai swords would keep me away!

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
I love a man cave. My wife has the same "no-smoking" mentality so in the new house I'll be building a Man Shed complete with heater for my smoking enjoyment.

seacaptain

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Interesting set of flags - US, Michigan, Gadsden, Brazil, Japan. Also interesting that Brazil has the largest Japanese population outside of Japan. I'm sure that's not a coincidence regarding your flags. :)

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Looks like a nice big space to call your own! Look forward to seeing more pics as you make progress. :puffy:

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
You don't need katanas when you have a mean uchi mata...or a savage o soto gari....or a killer seo nagi...or even worse...DROP seo nagi!!!!!!! OSSSSSS!!!!!

jiujitsubowl

Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
@seacaptain thanks brotha for the info on the flags. My reason for selecting them was because I practice Judo (japan) and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (brazil).
I will keep ya guys posted as furniture arrives! I am thinking 50 in TV and a few sofas will do! Tobacco Cellar on the way and I am going to do the magnetic knife strip that was mentioned in the forums to display my empty tins.
@layingpipe I use all those throws on the regular but drop seio is my fav!

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
I used to be a big fan of uchi mata and hit it fairly often while rolling and even in a couple tourneys. I also really like the drop seo nagi, especially since it really requires complete committal to execute properly. That is where most screw it up, lol!
Keep working on that mancave and on the old lady on smoking in it once completed!

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
I have a man garage and She Who Must Be Obeyed said it's OK for me to smoke out there; even in the winter.

Don't understand why that cracked her up when she said that.

Wives...

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
I once had a space. Then I had to keep picking up my daughter's ponies and dolls ...
I have no true space to call my own. The kitchen table, patio and laundry room are my spaces.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
I like the new cellar. That's a great new use for that microwave cabinet. I am currently on the hunt for a suitable cabinet to use for my cellar. :puffy:

smokinfireman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 17, 2015
My man cave is the worshop complete with a window unit and a heater, as my family disapproves of my smoking. But they know not to bug me in my worshop. A man's cave is his castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.