Status
Not open for further replies.

skeeter456

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 28, 2017
Plattsburgh NY
All good stuff!

However

If we were playing the "one of these doesn't belong" game they used to do on Sesame Street, it would be the one you have tried.

Some of those are pretty stout blends. Good ones but stout..

Agree, but every once in a while i do like a good cherry blend. Prob the only aro blend i can actually taste.

Reactions: sandollars
Jun 9, 2018
England
I haven’t smoked anything pictured, but a stack of new-to-you tins is one of my favorite things to receive in the mail haha! Hope you enjoy them!
Yes this is why my cellar is much wider than it is deep. So when they eventually ban overseas sales, online sales etc I'll have a decent selection to choose from in the years to come.
I like to mix it up and if I only had the UK tobaccos to pick from I wouldn't be happy. Don't get me wrong we've got a solid core of outstanding blends but the choice compared to America is laughable. Cornell & Diehl probably has about as many blends as we do total in the UK. And out of the roughly 250 we do have a sizable percentage wouldn't interest me as they're aros (which I only smoke occasionally) or they contain latakia which I can't stand.
I honestly wish I was like one of those old timers who had their blend like Condor or St Bruno and that's all they smoked, they never felt the need to try other things as they were happy with that. It'd certainly make things a lot easier and a lot cheaper but it wasn't to be. I MUST have a good rotation and new things to try.

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
Agree, but every once in a while i do like a good cherry blend. Prob the only aro blend i can actually taste.
Have you tried Butternut Burley? My favourite aro.
Cherry blends burn my mouth though I haven't tried Blood Red Moon.

In fact I haven't tried any of the blends you've ordered.
Love the tin art on Spark Plug [I'm still waiting to see a review on it at TobaccoReviews]

Looked up the reviews on Ten Russians. That stuff would knock me out.
Father Dempsey sounds interesting.

Enjoy.

Reactions: lightmybriar
Status
Not open for further replies.