PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wnghanglow

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2012
Boswell makes some nice pipes no shame in being a fan. If you want a pipe made directly for you you should consider commissioning one, I know smokingdragon on this forum makes custom cobs. If you ask around here there are several great artists that can make you a pipe.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
they have an awful reputation.. The pipes look pretty cool but the customer service is world renowned for being awful. Most people dont get their pipes for 8-12 months after they order. Unless they have changed in the past year or so, I wouldn't even bother ordering from them. Hopefully you can find one locally or on ebay or something... Another cool pipe maker with a similar style is called Luna Pipes.. Check em out and good luck.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
I was looking over the six or seven MacQueen pipes that Victory had in inventory when they came in, as our pipe club raffled one off on our September (or was it August?) Club Night. The draught hole for the airway started anywhere from the bottom of the bowl, to higher than an 1/8 of an inch above the bottom of the bowl, with significant variability. I echo the thoughts of others, and would encourage you to consider spending a little more for a far superior churchwarden.
-- Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.