PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I never go crazy on special editions. I perfer hoarding regular tins for aging.

Buying ten tins of one special run doesn't get me going.

Regular or special release are no different to me aside from, if I really like the special release, there's limited opportunity to purchase it. I think you missed my point.

Reactions: ofafeather

YMO

Lurker
Nov 30, 2020
Jacksonville, FL
Regular or special release are no different to me aside from, if I really like the special release, there's limited opportunity to purchase it. I think you missed my point.

I didn't miss your point actually...I get your perspective actually. :)

I treat a special edition as a special edition: An One-Off. I don't stop others for getting as many tins as they like. I'm happy with just one special edition tin and call it a day. I have tons of other things to smoke as is....

Reactions: ofafeather

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I didn't miss your point actually...I get your perspective actually. :)

I treat a special edition as a special edition: An One-Off. I don't stop others for getting as many tins as they like. I'm happy with just one special edition tin and call it a day. I have tons of other things to smoke as is....
I have 500 lbs in my cellar. I'm thankful for a large quantity of a number of special releases such as Carolina Red Flake, XX Flake and Sun Bear to name a few. I didn't go deep with these blends because they're special releases but because I really liked them. Had I taken the store for two year approach, I'd have one tin each of Sun Bear and XX Flake which would be a real shame.

Reactions: YMO and ofafeather
Status
Not open for further replies.