PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
About how long does it take for someone to be released at these shows before it hits the retail shelves?

rootling

Lurker
May 30, 2011
Looking forward to this, i sure hope it fills that void left by Orlik's dropping of Dark Kentucky.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Just wanted to update this to say Old Dark Fired is the best blend I've smoked in a long time. I like a good dose of nicotine without being overpowering. One word description of this blend ; Strong. Bold smoky flavor and a good amount of Nicotine in blend that lights easy, stays lit, smokes smooth and has no bite to speak of.

If I havent made it clear, I quite like it.

stogie37

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 24, 2012
Southport, North Carolina
I've got a healthy sample of this from the show. Really excited to try it. Just finished my first bowl of the Newminster No.400 Superior Navy Flake, and it was incredible! Looks like some excellent new flakes on the market. What a great time to be a pipe smoker!

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
Looking forward to this, i sure hope it fills that void left by Orlik's dropping of Dark Kentucky.
Heinrichs Dark Strong filled that void for me. About the MacB, I really want to like it, but I said the same thing about the HH series and was disappointed. I sure as hell will buy a tin, though, and keep my fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.