PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

duncan

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 28, 2010
New Jersey
Upon receiving my shipment this morning I was like a kid on Christmas morning. I ripped open my package to find 3 little bundles of joy. So I dove right in to the Royal blend and here is what I thought.
Tin Aroma- Smelled like a fine rich dark Chocolate.
Look and feel- Right out of the can it was very moist, but it looked beautiful, nice golden and dark flakes all making love with each other.
Initial Light- Very wonderful dark chocolate and fine coffee taste on the first few sips. As I went further into the bowl I was finding a hint of raisen with the very faint taste of cinnamon in the background. The flavor slowly faded away the further I went, but was always there. At the end of the bowl it was a fine ash with little to no dottle at all.
Room Note- Asked my wife what see thought of the room note and what she got out of it. She found it to have a chocolaty smell with the hint of a fine cigar.
Final Thoughts- I would highly recommend this blend, it is a very well put together mild aromatic. At times I tried my hardest to get the Mac Baren bite and failed. I will have to definitly put this in my rotation.
Wade

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Thanks for the review Wade. Chocolatey coffee raisin cinnamon taste...

should appeal to a great many smokers (and wives) -- especially with the holidays coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.