Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunguy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
The past few days have been very busy and a little on the stressful side. So this afternoon I decided I need some more sleep and took a nap just to recharge my batteries. When I woke up, I found that my wife had bought me a pipe! And tobacco! Apparently, she saw me eyeballing one of the Peterson St. Patrick's day pipes a while back and ordered it for me.
This is the one she got me (different grain, as the picture for mine disappeared):

002-029-17075.jpg

Plus I got some Frog Morton on the Town, Escudo, GLP Sextant, and a few others. I need to get stressed out more often! I'm kidding, but thought I'd take the time to brag on her a bit. I'm a lucky man, and she deserves it.

homeatsea

Mar 6, 2013
Congrats!
I just ordered myself some Sextant, Frog Morton, and Frog Morton's Cellar. Girlfriend didn't throw in a nice Pete though...

Jan 8, 2013
Nice one :) post pictures of the actual pipe if you can. I hope you like yours as much as I do mine. You are indeed a lucky man.

vabriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 24, 2012
Lucky indeed! I will have to strategically leave this up on my computer so my wife runs across it. :)

withnail

Oct 30, 2011
United Kingdom
I do like the Peterson pipes and it sounds like you have a very understanding and thoughtful wife. Hope you return the favour to her soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.