PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019
A very good read
Lets see your 2020 SPD Peterson’s. And please if you don’t like these there is another thread to post in :)

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'm not in the market because I have a number of Petes. I did notice that SP has an abundant inventory of shapes in the SPD Petes which I admired at length, everything to you want if you like this version.

Reactions: BROBS

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
I'm Irish (23 and Me says 64% :)). I like Petersons. I would like a SPD pipe. I like green. But, this year's Petes are just too damn green for me. I would have preferred a green stem or band. I, also, concluded that, any further Petersons that I buy must have a P-lip. This years SPD pipes lack that feature. There is always (hopefully) next year.

Reactions: BROBS

Lyon0oq

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 31, 2012
New Providence, NJ
They are a pass for me (not that my bank account will mind). They may well look better in hand, but every picture I've seen just looks like a rusticated pipe that someone's kid covered in green Crayola. Love the Peterson pipes. My Summertime 408 is in the regular rotation, and I doubt I won't buy other in the future, but no luck of the Irish for me this year.

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019
Lets see your 2020 SPD Peterson’s
Replying to my own thread in hopes we can see some that members have bought, if you read the article I think you would find it interesting, in spite of the green pipes. And as I said there is already a thread to vent your dislike of those :)

Status
Not open for further replies.