PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

garageb08

Might Stick Around
Jun 4, 2012
Just a quick feeler out to the Louisville area in KY. Anyone, PM members in the area interested in starting a pipe club? Cardinal/UK fans...it doesn't matter to me. :)

garageb08

Might Stick Around
Jun 4, 2012
Thats a good idea, and an obvious one...should have thought of that. But new to all this. Have you been there before? Pretty good little shop.

digitalshave

Might Stick Around
Jun 21, 2011
I don't know if he is still hanging around, as I haven't seen him post for a bit, but mlyvers (hope I spelled that right) was working to revive one with some other members here. They had one meeting in May at Kremer's but unfortunately it was scheduled on the day of the Mini-Marathon and A LOT of the streets were blocked and many were unable to get there...it supposedly went well. Haven't heard much about it lately though. Hope it helps.

mlyvers

Can't Leave
Sep 23, 2012
hey guys, i will get back with everyone once i get a date set for a club meeting. iam back on the forum now. iam trying to revamp the kentuckiana pipe smokers club. it is great to be back.
take care.
mike.

mlyvers

Can't Leave
Sep 23, 2012
hey garageb08, i think pm you on the next club meeting. get back with me when ever you can sir. thanks for responding.
mike lyvers.

Status
Not open for further replies.