PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
My God. I mean, really.
Look at this pipe. Look at it.
Now I know what you're saying, it's "just a Lumberman". Yes, that may be true. But look at it. Pavel Goburnov. Dude from Lithuania.
I want everyone to stay far, far away from it.
Don't touch it, no touching. And don't even point. It can't be smoked, ever, you've seen enough of that one (Spinal Tap reference)
Screen-Shot-2016-01-31-at-5.39.32-pm.png

Screen-Shot-2016-01-31-at-5.39.53-pm.png

Screen-Shot-2016-01-31-at-5.39.42-pm.png

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

That's a good looking pipe. The stain and blast remind me of something you might see in a Chheda, which is a good thing.

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
What an amazing Pipe. I've never heard of the carver, but am really liking this example of his work.
What a great rendition of the lumberman, with a lovely blast to boot.
Congratulaions on the new acqusition.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Wonderful pipe. I'm not in the market, so no stress from here. But better buy first and post later, in general. Once you've closed the deal, you might post a link on how to contact this carver. I think others might be interested. Not me, of course ... ahem.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
$562 USD. I know where it is! :nana: It is a beautiful piece. If you get it and decide to smoke it, details, details!

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
Yeah his stuff is very cool, traditional Russian-inspired things, totally way out of my price range with the holidays approaching but that's what happens when you start SURFING AROUND!

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
A beautiful execution of a fairly uncommon shape; I can understand your obsession! There are other carvers that will do as nice a job, though, for less $$$. I have a great one I love that Jack Howell made for me early this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.