PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaysin

Lifer
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
ok i am gonna weigh in here i worked for years for a farmer who raised cows the butchering kind. the over weight problem in americia does not extend from sugar and such. its the hormones that are enjected in the cows and pigs to make them frow faster and bigger. its a reaction to these substances and instead of banning them the goverment caves to big business and wont do shit about it. good case and point when i was a kid a 13 yr old girl was straight as a 2x4 now the 13 yr old girls have tits and hips like pam anderson you cant tell me this is not a effect of the groth hormones injected in to the cows that transfer to the milk and meats

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
My father has diabetes and lies like a crack whore about his sugar intake. With that Said though, even if sugar was controlled or prohibited people would find a way to get it on the black market.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
As a type two diabetic who no longer has to take medicine for it . Everything you eat turns to sugar . Last year I only ate what came from the outer isles of the supermarket and lost 60 pounds . I limited any snacks to what would fit in a regular coffee cup .That included icecream . Pre made ,pre packaged food is not good for you . I hope my example will help someone meet thier own personal goals .

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Hell yeah, let's tax the crap out of sugar so people will figure out what's going on lol
"omg the gov is taxing everything to death!"
"duh, where the hell have you been?"
I vote to chop the testies off of the gov.
Unfortunately this is going to play out like all the crap we read in our history books. It'll keep getting worse before it gets better. We can put a man on the moon, but we can't come to a fair and well-reasoned conclusion to ANYTHING because the morons we elect are too worried about politics. :clap:
Keep those cellars well stocked. If You don't have enough cellard to last the rest of your life... it's time to play catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.