PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Piping Rooster

Can't Leave
Jun 29, 2022
Champa Bay
If I can get enough people interested, I was thinking of trying to have it once a month. Time and place can be voted on by those interested. Let me know if you're interested. I think It would be good to help grow the hobby.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
I might have to make the trip over at some point, since mark now has all of my money anyway ?

Rooster if you ever find yourself due east I’m by cocoa beach and we have a nice shop to smoke in give me a holler and I’d love to meet up for a pipe and cigar.

Piping Rooster

Can't Leave
Jun 29, 2022
Champa Bay
We have one that meets down the road from Ybor City at Edwards Pipe & Cigar - the next get together is September I believe. Mark @hoosierpipeguy is Chairman of the Board so I would suggest PM'ing him. I tend to be in Florida from September onwards to avoid the Northern winters.
I was hoping to meet up more than once or twice a year but I guess thats better than nothing.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Maybe once every other month. It is not the dates that are the issue, its getting enough people to show - every time we pick a date we run into kids sports, weddings, bar mitzvahs, trying to get a quorum for the politbureau is easier!

Reactions: Piping Rooster

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I would love to go and meet everyone but I can't ride that long in my condition. Lets try and convince Mark to have it at his house as he only lives like 10 minutes from me in Sarasota. I think I can scrounge up some pretty good aged tobacco to make the ride worth peoples time.

Reactions: gamzultovah

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
I would love to go and meet everyone but I can't ride that long in my condition. Lets try and convince Mark to have it at his house as he only lives like 10 minutes from me in Sarasota. I think I can scrounge up some pretty good aged tobacco to make the ride worth peoples time.
Didn’t realize you were on that side as well, im traveling for work for a few weeks but when i get back would love to get together for a couple bowls and some food or something, I’ll let ya know when I’m back and we can try to work something out right around your neck of the woods.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
If I can get enough people interested, I was thinking of trying to have it once a month. Time and place can be voted on by those interested. Let me know if you're interested. I think It would be good to help grow the hobby.
If you wish to organize a meeting in Tampa, have at it. I was thinking of trying to do something first or second weekend of November.