Looking For, or to Start a Pipe Club in Dallas, Texas.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt Morgan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 4, 2020
Dallas, Texas
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9)

Greetings and Salutations. I am interested in in either finding a club or starting a club in the Downtown Dallas area. There are smoking friendly places (mostly bars and I don't drink), and the only other club I have found is more than an hour drive away. I would be willing to join/start a virtual pipe club as well, skype, zoom, or facebook.

Last edited by a moderator:

dquisenberry

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 1, 2016
dallas tx
Greetings and Salutations. I am interested in in either finding a club or starting a club in the Downtown Dallas area. There are smoking friendly places (mostly bars and I don't drink), and the only other club I have found is more than an hour drive away. I would be willing to join/start a virtual pipe club as well, skype, zoom, or facebook.

there are two in the metroplex, one meets in Denton and one on Ft Worth. I’m not aware of any location in Dallas that allows pipes except a tobacco shop.

Reactions: 02Knight

Capt Morgan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 4, 2020
Dallas, Texas
There are two bars, and two restaurants that have cigar lounges, and as long as I am spending money there, they let me smoke a pipe. Unfortunately, the others are just too far for me, and I don't like having to spend extra money just to be social with my pipe. There are actually no pipe shops close enough, and with enough space here to allow a group to meet. I am in a pipe desert

Reactions: 02Knight

02Knight

Can't Leave
Aug 24, 2020
Rockett, Texas. South of DFW Metroplex
Say @Capt Morgan I just attended the North Texas Briar Club meeting in Fort Worth, I live near Waxahachie. I had a great time and some good socializing with other pipe smokers. They will have another meeting on the Last Tuesday of this and every month in Denton right off I-35E, I plan on going to this one also. They say it is larger than the one in Fort Worth. One in FTW had about 10 to 15 men. I plan on attending the one in Denton this month also, just to check it out! See you there?

Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 6:30 PM CDT

Denton Cigar Company

Public · Hosted by The North Texas Briar Club

Join us for tobacco and good times!

Jan 13, 2021
Dallas, Texas
There are two bars, and two restaurants that have cigar lounges, and as long as I am spending money there, they let me smoke a pipe. Unfortunately, the others are just too far for me, and I don't like having to spend extra money just to be social with my pipe. There are actually no pipe shops close enough, and with enough space here to allow a group to meet. I am in a pipe desert
New to the forum, but I’m in the same boat... I don’t know many people who are interested in pipes around me. I’m in lake highlands. I would be interested as well if you are looking for folks who would be interested. What are these bars/restaurants you speak of? I didn’t know there were any!

Jtb005

Lurker
Apr 17, 2021
The Fort Worth and Denton club are full of great people! I can’t wait to see issac, Colin, @dquisenberry again. I’ve missed the club and can’t wait to visit with you guys again hopefully soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.