PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Streeper541

Lifer
Jun 16, 2021
Spencer, OH
If you ever have doubts, you can always go straight to the source.

Mr.Mike

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 11, 2019
Pennsylvania
How to tell whether it's genuine Missouri Meerschaum or not? The original Missouri Meerschaum website charge me my currency over 100 for shipping fee. Whereas, Amazon only charge me 30 something.
Well in that case it's understandable

Reactions: tklee

tklee

Lifer
Dec 31, 2021
Malaysia
The original Missouri Meerschaum website charge me my currency over 100 for shipping fee. The shipping fee is more expensive than the pipe ? Whereas, Amazon only charge me 30 something.

Reactions: STP

STP

Lifer
Sep 8, 2020
Northeast USA
The original Missouri Meerschaum website charge me my currency over 100 for shipping fee. The shipping fee is more expensive than the pipe ? Whereas, Amazon only charge me 30 something.
That’s crazy. The Amazon listing seems legit, or you could try Smoking Pipes.com.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The Amazon pipe would likely be authentic. I recommend the special edition pipes with acrylic stems, since the soft plastic stems get chewed up over time, repeatedly. The special editions are about $26, but worth it. Some of mine have lasted for decades.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Smokingpipes.com have a super saver international shipping option if you don’t mind waiting for it

As Ahi Ka mentioned SPC, they have a better selection.

Malaysia isn’t on their list here, for countries they can’t ship to, so email them to find out.

tklee

Lifer
Dec 31, 2021
Malaysia
The Amazon pipe would likely be authentic. I recommend the special edition pipes with acrylic stems, since the soft plastic stems get chewed up over time, repeatedly. The special editions are about $26, but worth it. Some of mine have lasted for decades.
Mmmm..... Can't find any corn cob pipe with acrylic stem from Amazon ?. But found some from SmokingPipes.com. Not bad, i eyed on one, quite like it. Yeah, the price is a bit high. Considering.... ?

tklee

Lifer
Dec 31, 2021
Malaysia
Smokingpipes.com have a super saver international shipping option if you don’t mind waiting for it
Yeah, found some from SmokingPipes.com. Not bad, i eyed on one, quite like it. Yeah, the price is a bit high. Considering.... ?

tklee

Lifer
Dec 31, 2021
Malaysia
As Ahi Ka mentioned SPC, they have a better selection.

Malaysia isn’t on their list here, for countries they can’t ship to, so email them to find out.

Thank you PipeIT :)?

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Yeah, found some from SmokingPipes.com. Not bad, i eyed on one, quite like it. Yeah, the price is a bit high. Considering.... ?
You can also get aftermarket acrylic stems (and cobs) from here if that’s what you are after.