PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Kingsley

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2020
PA
Hello all,

A long while back, my first pipe broke. I check around old estates when I can here and there, but I haven't been able to find this particular pipe shape of a grabow in decent condition, if at all, really. This isn’t an end-all-be-all pipe for me, but it would be nice for nostalgia as well as active use, as I enjoyed my last one very much. If you have one sitting around that you wouldn’t mind getting selling or trading for, or even just getting rid of, please shoot me a message, I’d be quite grateful. Also, I include the medium pear/44 in the image below to denote what I do not want. Must be the Slim Pear, thin, small bowled, pearfect. Thanks!
8CFF925E-CC8C-4591-AA55-13FD8193767A.jpeg

Kingsley

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2020
PA
Also, if anyone knows any forum members that may be sitting on a ton of Grabows, if you could point them in this direction, that’s be swell!

Kingsley

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2020
PA
Smooth or rusticated? Filtered or not?
Smooth preferred, but either is more than fine, and I grew up with a stinger filter, so I’d think some filter would be nice. I actually like those pesky stingers personally. If it helps, believe I had a yellow spade Riviera.

Last edited:
Reactions: theloniousmonkfish

theloniousmonkfish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2017
I meant filter as in the paper ones, not the metal stinger. if I find a Pear here you can have it and any stingers I come across.

• Love
Reactions: Kingsley