Long time lurker from Spain who finally decided to join.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picas

Lurker
Oct 8, 2019
Castilla-La Mancha, Spain
Hello to everyone.
I´ve been visiting this forum on and off since mid 2016 but never considered myself knowledgeable enough to post here. I have learnt lots of stuff since then and now that i have a little more experience, own a modest collection of pipes and around 0.5kg worth of good tobacco I think it´s time for me to contribute. I will try my best to be a constructive member while keeping learning from the more experienced people around here whom i hold great respect towards.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
¡Buenos Dias! From the Costa Centrale de Californie!

One does not have to be knowledgeable to post! Questions, observations, theories all welcome in addition to knowledge gained from experience.

tg51

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2017
Fort Polk, LA
Welcome. Theres no requirement for pipe knowledge on the forum. I learned everything I know from here mostly.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Hello from Austin, Texas.

My one experience in Spain was a layover in the Madrid airport for a few hours in 1989. I bought some Spanish cigarettes and enjoyed them on a balcony overlooking a foggy meadow.

Everyone was very pleasant.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Yes, of course, you are right!
My apologies.
People in the lower 48 think inside the box!
Correction: Upper left corner of contiguous USA.
Just giving you crap, haha. Since we are holding it down up here in America’s most northern, western, and eastern state :) Here is my favorite map of The United States of America for reference:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.