PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

frennchy11

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 28, 2011
I haven't been on here for a while due to school work and spring break and all of that, but hopefully I will be able to join back into the forums more frequently from now on. Not sure what I missed but I haven't had time to get on or even smoke much for that matter! Over break I had the opportunity to hit some tobacco shops in Colorado and in my home town to pick up some new blends. In Colorado I went to Edwards and was able to pick up some Frog Morton Cellar which is a fantastic smoke and in my home town they finally started carry bulk blends so I got 2oz of Bullseye Flake but I haven't gotten a chance to smoke it yet. So, sorry for the long post. Just thought I would give an update. Also, for any Instagram users out there my screen name is Northshorepipes. I post on there pretty often too.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Welcome back. I hope all is going well with your classes and that you are enjoying your break from studying for awhile.

juvat270

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2011
Welcome back! Edwards is great isn't it? I just wish they stayed open a little later.

Status
Not open for further replies.