PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Here's one list I found. Of course, there is always Dunhill. It's been a while since I've been to London, one of my favorite cities in the world, but the last time I was there It was difficult to fine an old time Mom & Pop B&M. I did find one in Carnaby Street run by an older gent. Good luck and have fun.
B M Patel

Tobacconists - Retail (Shops & other Retail Outlets) based in the Clapham South Station area of London

Tel:

Address: Clapham South Station, Balham Hill, London, SW12 9DU

View B M Patel's profile
Broadweighs

Tobacconists - Retail (Shops & other Retail Outlets) based in the Broad Street area of Teddington

Tel: 020 89773793

Address: 48 Broad Street, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 8QY

View Broadweighs's profile
Canvasbay

Tobacconists - Retail (Shops & other Retail Outlets) based in the High Street area of Uxbridge

Tel: 01895 230709

Address: 171 High Street, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1JZ

View Canvasbay's profile
Davys

Tobacconists - Retail (Shops & other Retail Outlets) based in the The Market area of London

Tel: 020 78361415

Address: 27a The Market, The Piazza, London, , WC2E 8RD

View Davys's profile
Fox

Tobacconists - Retail (Shops & other Retail Outlets) based in the St. James's Street area of London

Tel: 020 74939009

Address: 19 St. James's Street, London, , SW1A 1ES

View Fox's profile
Freeway

Tobacconists - Retail (Shops & other Retail Outlets) based in the High Road area of Harrow

Tel: 020 84273074

Address: 361 High Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA3 5EQ

View Freeway's profile
J J Fox (St James's)

Tobacconists - Retail (Shops & other Retail Outlets) based in the St James's Street area of London

Tel: 020 79303787

Address: 19 St James's Street, London, , SW1A 1ES

View J J Fox (St James's)'s profile
Jeffersons Newsplus

Tobacconists - Retail (Shops & other Retail Outlets) based in the Wood Street area of London

Tel: 020 85211802

Address: 166 Wood Street, London, , E17 3HX

View Jeffersons Newsplus's profile
K Markaou

Tobacconists - Retail (Shops & other Retail Outlets) based in the West Green Road area of London

Tel: 020 88882024

Address: 464 West Green Road, London, , N15 3PT

View K Markaou's profile
Mithas

Tobacconists - Retail (Other) based in the Marylebone Road area of London

Tel: 020 74872728

Address: Baker Street Station, Marylebone Road, London, , NW1 5LA

View Mithas's profile
Monte's Cigar Store

Tobacconists - Retail (Shops & other Retail Outlets) based in the Halkin Arcade area of London

Tel: 020 72450890

Address: 16 Halkin Arcade, London, , SW1X 8JT

View Monte's Cigar Store's profile
Murrays

Tobacconists - Retail (Shops & other Retail Outlets) based in the Hoe Street area of London

Tel: 020 85206408

Address: 214 Hoe Street, London, , E17 3AY

View Murrays's profile
Regal Cigars

Tobacconists - Retail (Office & Administration) based in the Station Road area of Harrow

Tel: 020 88615238

Address: 60a Station Road, North Harrow, Harrow, Middlesex, HA2 7SL

View Regal Cigars's profile
Rothmans Of Pall Mall

Tobacconists - Retail (Shops & other Retail Outlets) based in the Pall Mall area of London

Tel:

Address: 65 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5HZ

View Rothmans Of Pall Mall's profile
Shears

Tobacconists - Retail (Shops & other Retail Outlets) based in the Chiswick High Road area of London

Tel: 020 89944820

Address: 298A Chiswick High Road, London, , W4 1PB

View Shears's profile
Simplycigar

Tobacconists - Retail (Business at Home) based in the Tabor Road area of London

Tel: 020 88347123

Address: Tabor Road, London, , W6 0BN

View Simplycigar's profile
Sky Lark

Tobacconists - Retail (Shops & other Retail Outlets) based in the Vicarage Lane area of London

Tel: 020 85524324

Address: 11 Vicarage Lane, London, , E6 6AD

View Sky Lark's profile
The Candy Shop

Tobacconists - Retail (Shops & other Retail Outlets) based in the Station Road area of Harrow

Tel: 020 84277796

Address: 188 Station Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2RH

View The Candy Shop's profile
The Kiosk

Tobacconists - Retail (Shops & other Retail Outlets) based in the High Street North area of London

Tel: 020 84724758

Address: 64 High Street North, London

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
papipeguy, that's a subtantial list. I guess I'd better file that one down. When in London ....

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Welcome Bulldog - I don't have an answer, but I'd like to add that I can't believe you're the first person to snag that name!

Bulldog

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 29, 2012
Mid-Atlantic, USA
Sorry for the late reply gentlemen. And thank you for the advice... I was a little surprised about having Bulldog as an available name as well.
As to London. Although not my first trip to London, it was my first time in some of the London B&M tobacconists. I went into a Davidoff store, that was an experience and lovely store. If any one is in London and end up in the Covent Garden area, I recommend a small tobacconist in the Covent Garden market. I purchased two blends that the store owner stated had been made for his shop. One was 'Traditional English' and the other was called 'Old Smokey'. he packaged them in Mullins & Westley Ltd bags. I have very much enjoyed them both. The 'Old Smokey' is a very pleasant smelling English-like blend that has a subtle honey taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.