PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
Sweet. Sometimes a little spicy. A little sour/funky. A touch of smoke but not Latakia style, something else I can’t place. Earthy, rich, absolutely delicious in every pipe I’ve smoked it in which, admittedly, is only a handful of various cobs. It comes in thick, Sutliff style crumble cakes. Its moisture level is perfect for immediate smoking. Once lit, it goes and goes without hardly having to think about it. This blend doesn’t even know how to bite. It’s so bloody good I’m a fool for only getting a half pound. I can’t wait to see what it does over the years. If you smoke pipe tobacco, which I assume you do, you’ll probably like this at worst and love it at best. Don’t be a hero; but some of this as soon as you can. Thank me later.

BonyTony

Lurker
Jan 2, 2022
I absolutely love the taste of No. 8 Slices. Definitely one of the best-tasting vapers I've smoked. The only issue I have is that it always smokes hot for me and easily bites me. I've tried it in a few different pipes (both briar and meerschaum) but it never seems to work unless I focus on smoking as slowly as possible.

Reactions: Scottmi

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
Isn
I absolutely love the taste of No. 8 Slices. Definitely one of the best-tasting vapers I've smoked. The only issue I have is that it always smokes hot for me and easily bites me. I've tried it in a few different pipes (both briar and meerschaum) but it never seems to work unless I focus on smoking as slowly as possible.
Isn’t it wild how some blends bite some but not others? This hobby is a seemingly never ending journey of exploration and new understanding.