PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

trailspike48

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 15, 2013
My pp back in the working order of when I was young.

Someone to share my resurected pp with

My dog to live as long as myself

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
1. Beach house in Kihei, Maui at least 20' from anyone so I can smoke without a fine.

2. Harley, 1100cc don't care what kind.

3. Hard top convertable Lexus - black.
Yep, that would rock my remaining years. :)

Craig

spyder71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2011
No seizures, Fender Telecaster, and a straight Dunhill. I pretty much have everything I "need" and am really a content fella, but boy would these things ever make me happy!

dottle

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 1, 2012
1 moms cancer to go away

2 catch the fox thats killing my chickens

3 refer to number 1

cezario

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2012
I've 75 winters under my belt . So, I only want good health to my wife and me . That's enough , cause, thanks God , I've all the others things that Life offers.

cezario

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2012
"Ambition should be made of sterner stuff: yet Brutus says he was ambitious; and Brutus is an honourable man." ( Marco Antonio speech - , act 3, scene 2, W.Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar")

hunter185

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2012
Health and longevity for my horses

To live somewhere that I can stand on the highest point of my property and not see a sign of human existence

Deliverance from the daily man-made trauma and stresses we've produced by creating a world that revolves around $$

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Bump for the newer members to respond, and for the older members to tell what they have gotten in the last 4 years that they originally listed.
My original list:
1. To be self employed. Having someone else determine where and what I do with my time makes me mad enough to smack your Grandmother. :evil:
2. A world class stereo system.
3. Time and money to attend all the kart road racing events
4. No mortgage from those criminal bankers charging us 2.8 times more than they loan us. I started the thread, so I can cheat and have 4 things
Since I cannot work after losing my health, #1 is not valid and I cannot physically race karts anymore so #3 is out. #2 is never going to happen living on Disability income. #4 has changed since losing my job and having to sell our house, so now will be paying rent for who knows how long.

phantomwolf

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
Billions of dollars
A ship capable of interstellar travel
I'd wish Jack Nicholson young again so we could get another lifetime of films out of him

Mar 1, 2014
1. Undisputable authority over and ability to control all things in and associated with physical, metaphysical, and multi-dimensional reality (gotta keep your bases covered).
2. Immortality (just in case that somehow wasn't included in the first point).
3. An eternal sense of fulfillment and meaning in life (meaninglessness is worse than death).

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Health,Health and some damn grandkids to spoil rotten . I also need a new pair of flip flops and some 12lb fishing line .And that's all I need .

Status
Not open for further replies.