PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
They didn't play together well in Mac B's Vintage Syrian.
I like the MB Vintage Syrian... which is why I don’t plan on buying any of this latest “gotta have it” release.

I saw this this morning on the SP site. Another “Bullseye” coin tobacco format. Perhaps to take advantage of the fact that everybody has recently gone mental over PS Bullseye, and now nobody has it.

Speaking of MB Vintage Syrian, I might have to fire up a bowl later today... it’s been a few months. Or should I have a bowl PS 403 Bullseye? How many licks does it take to get to the center of Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop?

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
My last count was 106 mason jars. I am one with TAD.
I've probably got 20 Mason jars in my cellar. Mylar bags, that a different story... I've probably got 20 totes filled with Mylar bags.

However, while Mylar saves space and I don't have to worry about it getting broken, I do tend to keep aromatics in Mason jars because they can be vacuum sealed easily. I have a FoodSaver attachment that vacs wide mouth Mason jars in a jiffy.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I've probably got 20 Mason jars in my cellar. Mylar bags, that a different story... I've probably got 20 totes filled with Mylar bags.

However, while Mylar saves space and I don't have to worry about it getting broken, I do tend to keep aromatics in Mason jars because they can be vacuum sealed easily. I have a FoodSaver attachment that vacs wide mouth Mason jars in a jiffy.
I'm going to look into the food saver attachment. I have about 200 jars, so this gives me a chance to utilize them. I used to garden and can a lot. Now with all but one kid gone, the need to keep up with a garden has wained.

Reactions: danimalia

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Not judging... reading through this thread... so you guys would all open these MacB tins and jar them? I mean I "get" the concept, but... not judging.
I will probably keep it in the tin, only jarring it if it starts to dry out, or I decide I don't like it and want to stash it. If I was buying it with the intention of aging it, I'd just leave it sealed in the tin.

Reactions: cosmicfolklore

karam

Lifer
Feb 2, 2019
Basel, Switzerland
Dark fired + Latakia seems like it might be too similar to licking a briquette.
Then don't try Old Ironsides :) It's not like licking a briquette at all though, the Dark Fired plays very nicely with the Latakia, supported by Virginia which gives it some breadiness and sweetness. There's limited spice from the orientals but for my taste they are drowned by the stronger leaf.

Reactions: ofafeather and dcon
Status
Not open for further replies.